[Ansteorra-archery] The new award

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Tue Jan 22 08:46:38 PST 2002

Well, perhaps to some degree you're right.  Just looked at the list of Kings
Archers.  There are some on there I don't know.  There are some on there
that I think should have the award now.  And there are others that I think
will eventually get it.  That's pretty well covers most of us, yea?

Well, there are so many differant veiws on awards.  We could get wrapped
around that axle very easy. There will always be some case when some folks
will think, "Why did they do that for?".

I'm sure as things go along, it will be come more clear.  This is new ground
for some of us, a new path to walk.

From: Rumil Fletcher [mailto:rumil at prodigy.net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2002 10:03 AM
To: ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra-archery] The new award

>were up to me, I'd waive a majic wand and make all those who have the Kings
>Archer, it's been given out with more or less the same frequency as a Grant
>award, members of the new order.  But I can't do that, can I?

I don't know that I would recommend everyone who has a King's Archer.
I don't think that I, for example, deserve the Arcus Majoris, and
probably never will.  But neither do I feel cheated with only a
King's Archer.  I am proud of that award, and honored to be counted
among such august company as the King's Archers.

Rumil