[Ansteorra-archery] Fiberglass bows

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Fri Jan 25 12:16:11 PST 2002

g_r.cathan at att.net said:
> Eadric,
>
> Have you gotten enough information from your tests for
> anything meaningful?
>
> Geof Cathan

Well, I guess meaningfull is a realtive term.  While I have some data and it
is meaningful I don't think I have a large enough sample size to draw solid
conclusions that I would firmly stand behind.  I aprticularly need to test
some more crossbows

I will tell you that for their draw weight the solid fiberglass bows are very
efficient.

I will have my chronograph setup and Gulf War and want to test every bow and
crossbow that I can.  Sir Jon is going to be doing the same at Estrella.  I
will also be setup in the spring at least at one other event and I want to
take a trip one weekend down to Bryn Gwlad at see how many Iolo crossbows I
can get tested in a weekend.

This weekend I am off to the AMO trade show (Archery Merchants &
Manufacturers Organization) in Nashville and hope to find some more sources
of archery equipment and next weekend I will be going to the Shot Show (the
National Shooting Sports Foundation show) in Las Vegas to do the same

Unfortunately that means I will miss the Gates Edge Archery practices (and I
badly need the practice) for the next two weekends.  I looks like the weather
this Saturday is going to be great for spending a day at the Archery Range.

Regards,

--
Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com