[Ansteorra-archery] And relieved. And a whole

Lou Burgin AMBERLEA at peoplepc.com
Sun Jan 27 06:53:45 PST 2002

I’ve been thinking about what you said about your desire getting in the way.  And I realize I have something similar.  My dick doesn’t get hard, but my heart goes soft, and I can’t (yet) bring myself to present some of my ideas face to face with you.  When I try to be diplomatic or conciliatory (in the past) your strong passions and convictions overshadowed the point(s) I was trying to make.  But this weekend, things were a little different.
--
[ can’t.exe of type image/gif deleted ]