[Ansteorra-archery] Archery Recognition

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Thu Jan 10 09:59:15 PST 2002

Bios....emmmmm.  Well, what archers do you know?  And not "just" archers,
what about the folks who don't shoot, or at least not very well, but make it
possible for it to happen.

I'm not talking about stuffing the ballot box.  But real award for folks who
deserve them.  If everyone who knows someone who deserves an award would
submit a request for award then we'd get the job done.

From: Carolle M Cox [mailto:hpockets at gte.net]
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 11:41 AM
To: ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra-archery] Archery Recognition

What i need is a set of bios on deserving archers.  If i had that, i could
write recs for them all and toss them at the King.  It is so that we need to
see that certain of our number receive well-earned recognition both of their
prowess and of their hard work on behalf of Kingdom and community.  The more
the merrier, i say!

Gerita