[Ansteorra-archery] Archery Recognition

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Thu Jan 10 10:11:22 PST 2002

Well, hi there.

As time passes we'll see what comes with it.

If a new venue should present itself that would be a great thing I think.

But we should still make the most of what is already in the system.

I think recognition and encouragement is always a good thing.  And it's as
heartwarming for the recommender as it is for the recipient.

From: Paul or Galen [mailto:baron at elfsea.net]
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 11:54 AM
To: ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra-archery] Archery Recognition

I will reply.

Please pause a little longer.

I think that there will soon be a new venue for the recognition of
Ansteorran archers.

Give it 'til Candlemas, to see what comes.

- Galen of Bristol

On Thursday, January 10, 2002, at 11:30 AM, Dewart, Charles R. --G3
Contractor (Anteon Corp) wrote:

> Greetings and Hi There,
>
> Occasionally, I write an email which I do not expect a reply.  This is
> one
> such email.  However, it does not mean that I do not expect folks to at
> least think about it.
>
> It appears to me that the grant level archery award is at best in a
> comma.
>
> Therefore, I urge each of us to make maximum use of those existing
> awards
> the Kingdom has to recognize our brother and sister archers (even if the
> grant comes into being, we should still be doing this).  Recognition
> starts
> at home and we should be taking care of that important bit of business
> ourselves.
>
> I know some of us have already started.  We shouldn't stop till
> everyone has
> the recognition they deserve.
>
> If you need help writing the recommendation, please ask for help.  I'd
> be
> glad to assist.
>
> Gilli

"God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks in our conscience, but
shouts in our pains: it is His megaphone to rouse a deaf world."
       - C.S. Lewis
Check out my latest column at <www.viewfromdownhere.com>!
All my websites have moved to <users2.ev1.net/~pmitchel>!