[Ansteorra-archery] Details

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Sun Jan 20 08:40:31 PST 2002

A "polling order" is like the White Scarfs and Centurions.  Current members
vote on new members to enter the order.

The archery community owes Sir Galen more than it can ever make up.  His
tireless efforts for us will inspire young and old archers alike for the
rest of history.  Each and everyone of us should say thank you to this
marvelous man.  His greatness is true.