[Ansteorra-archery] Details

H.L. Agnarr Thorvaldsson agnarr at quik.com
Sun Jan 20 14:11:57 PST 2002

Greetings Gilli and the rest of this list.

Yesterdays Royal Huntsman Tourney  was one event that I hope to always remember.  I wish you all could have attended, for the Tourney's format was a lot of fun to shoot and very challenging for all the entered the competion as well.

However I will testify that after watching his majesty's head shot with his second arrow on the target of a rabbit at 30 yd. in the 5th round shows that he really does understand the concept of using a bow.  All that saw him shoot yesterday can attest to his Majesty's skill.

Unto Lord Eadric and Lord Ian I want to thank you both for the long trip to the western region and for the format that you set up for the tourney.   Hopefully I will soon have some more weekends available to travel on and I will be able to make it to the southern region for your competitions.  If yesterday is an example of your competitions they must be a blast to compete in and I would definitely enjoy to enter.

Oh just as an afterthought before I sign off here - but the award page for the online Ansteorran archery page will now have to be updated to reflect the newest Archery Award.  ;^)

I remain In Service to the Kingdom.

HL Agnarr Thorvaldsson
Crossrode Keep