[Ansteorra-archery] Details

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Sun Jan 20 18:32:32 PST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "H.L. Agnarr Thorvaldsson" <agnarr at quik.com>

> Unto Lord Eadric and Lord Ian I want to thank you both for the long trip
> to the western region and for the format that you set up for the tourney.
> Hopefully I will soon have some more weekends available to travel on
> and I will be able to make it to the southern region for your
competitions.
> If yesterday is an example of your competitions they must be a blast to
> compete in and I would definitely enjoy to enter.

We had a great time and the Round trip was only 1099.2 miles.  The people of
the Western Region are always great hosts and where else can you for $5 get
a feast prepared by a cooking Laurel whose main course is Prime Rib.  For
the company, the feast, the tournament, seeing the new award read into law,
it was all well worth the trip.

Always in Service,

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com