[Ansteorra-archery] Tor and water-bearing..

jspinks@ix.netcom.com jspinks at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jul 1 12:19:20 PDT 2002

As one of the archers at Tor- I would say you have already taken some of the
steps to correct the problem.  You might also appeal to some of the ladies or
younglings that attend the archery competition in support of family if they
might volunteer as waterbearers to help you out.  This has the advantage that
most archers and supporters are aware of where archery will be and when so,
even if schedule is adjusted, you will have someone to help cover it.  The
other aspect is to contact the marshal in charge and ask that they make sure
someone lets you know the details of when/where the competition will be and
that they send someone to secure water/waterbearers if there is none present.

On the whole, though, as soon as you were aware of the problem you did what
was needed to correct it and all of the archers thank you for this.   We live
and we learn and if we must make errors, we try to make new and smaller ones
each time.  Or at least that is the way I see it.  :-)

Jacques the Spink

On Mon, 1 Jul 2002 12:38:32 -0500 CE Huse/Lady Maria Cabeca de Vaca