[Ansteorra-archery] Target Archery at Three Kings!

Jack Spinks jspinks at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jul 25 19:10:03 PDT 2002

Greetings Ld Oudoceus Kynith
We marshals in the Steppes salute the wishes of the King and will help our
neighbors as we may.  Please let us know of your needs and we will do what
we can.  I must point out, though, that many or even most of our marshals
are also combat archers or seige engineers and look forward to the
opportunity of Three Kings to test out new weapons and sharpen skills in
anticipation of the next battle with those pesky Trimarans.  We will give
you all the assistance we can but most of it will come before or after the
battles.  Please keep us informed of plans and timing of the competition and
we will be happy to help as personnel are available.

Jacques the Spink
Steppes Archery Marshal