[Ansteorra-archery] Archery Marshallate positions open for applications

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Thu Jul 25 23:07:46 PDT 2002

Greetings to the Archers of Ansteorra,

Several marshallate position are open for applications.

Western Region Archery Marshal
  Mistress Ascelyn has served our community long and hard.  After 10+ years
of constantly holding one office or another in this kingdom, she has decided
that she would like a little break.  The office of Western Regional Archery
Marshal is open for applications.  Mistress Ascelyn will continue to serve
in the position while we search for a successor and all applications should
be submitted to both Mistress Ascelyn and myself.

Central Region Archery Marshal
  Lady Elizabeth has served in excess of two years and it is time that we
opened the office for application by interested parties.  Lady Elizabeth
will continue to serve in her office while the office is open for
application. If you are interested in the position you should submit your
application to both Lady Elizabeth and to myself.

Coastal Region Archery Marshal
  Since I have been asked to serve as Kingdom Archery Marshal the Coastal
Region position is now vacant and immediately open for applications.  I will
continue to take care of the administrative duties of the Coastal Region
while
we search for a replacement.

Northern Region Archery Marshal
   Our Northern Region Archery Marshal was forced to resign due to mundane
pressures and therefore the office is open immediately for applications.  HE
Master Rumil Fletcher will be serving as the Acting Northern Regional
Archery Marshal while we search for a replacement.  Interested parties
should submit their applications to both Master Rumil and myself.

All applicants for these offices must be paid members and they should
already be authorized archery marshals. Good candidates for the office
should have reliable web, email, and phone access, they should also have the
ability and desire to travel throughout their Region and the Kingdom and be
active in the archery community as they travel.  You don't have to be a
great archer to hold the position but you should be a good marshal and do
need to be fairly well organized and a decent administrator.  If you are
interested in a more detailed list of duties you may contact me.

We will start accepting applications immediately  for all of these
positions.  We will continue to accept applications for at least 30 days
after an official announcement has appeared in the Black Star or when an
acceptable candidate is found whichever comes later.  Contact information
for all of the above mentioned marshals can be found either in your Black
Star or via the Ansteorran Archery web pages at http://archery.ansteorra.org

Always In Service,

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Kingdom Archery Marshal, Ansteorra