[Ansteorra-archery] Lists of Kings Archers

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Fri Jul 26 06:44:32 PDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Dewart" <gilli at seacove.net>
To: <ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2002 7:48 AM
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra-archery] Lists of Kings Archers

> WoW!!  Thanks.  You can now add Sebastian to the Arcus Majoris list.  It
was
> given at Dragonsfire Tor's Defender event.
>
> Good job.  Thanks
>
> Gilli

Evidently those folks don't have their court report in.  Rumil periodically
sends me data from the OP for the page or I just check the OP periodically
to see that I am up-to-date.  Unfortunately his award hasn't made it into
the OP yet.  I'll probably add him next time I do an update even if he isn't
in the OP yet.

Regards,

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Kingdom Archery Marshal, Ansteorra