[Ansteorra-archery] Principals

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Tue Jul 2 10:30:01 PDT 2002

Having Don Sabastian return to join us at Dragonsfire Tor's Defender was
one of the highlights of the event for me.

It's always great when our newest archers get to meet and put a face to
those "legendary" archers of the SCA whom they have heard so much about.
I can still remember quite well the first time I had that opportunity and
chance to compete with so many of you on the same range.  Those
impressions shall remain with me as fond memories for all my days.

We have waited long for Don Sabastian to return and take his rightful
place among Ansteorra's Principal members of the Order of the Arcus
Majoris.  Congratulations Don Sabastian, a safe journey, and return home
to us soon!

I would guess all things being in balance it is with great sadness that
we shall be biding farewell to Sir Galen of Bristol & HL Allessandra.
These good gentles have been among our greatest supporters of
Ansterorra's archery community.  To mention but one of their
accomplishments on our behalf, without their efforts there would not be
an Order of the Arcus Majoris.  You did always make us to feel welcome
and treat us as though we were members of Elfsea.  We could not have
loved you more had you been our own Baron & Baroness.  We shall console
our loss knowing that a part of Ansteorra's heart dwells within Midrealm.

Safe journey and best wishes!

Ironwyrm