[Ansteorra-archery] Combat Archers Meeting at Coronation

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Tue Jul 9 13:19:28 PDT 2002

I'd love to attend.  I enjoyed the last one. However; as it is my home Shire
that is doing the event, I might be a little occupied that that moment.  :)

Gilli

There will be a roundtable discussion type meeting at 11am this coming Sat
at
Coronation.  All Combat archers AND those interested in combat archery are
welcome and greatly encouraged to attend.  Bring your ideals and thoughts on
how we can improve Combat Archery for the benefit of our fair Kingdom.

Octavia de Verdon
Archery Commander of Ansteorra