[Ansteorra-archery] Fw: July IKAC report

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Wed Jul 17 12:20:05 PDT 2002

Yes, Steppes has been taking up alot of the slack.  Now that we have
Coronation behind us, we'll be doing more.  Weather permitting, we'll get in
some scores this Sunday.  I'm going to do a period this weekend and try to
do a IKCAC one next weekend.

From: jspinks at ix.netcom.com [mailto:jspinks at ix.netcom.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2002 9:11 AM
To: ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra-archery] Fw: July IKAC report

Well now-  Steppes has been shooting IKAC on the last Sunday of the month
barring events and bad weather although it does look like we need to post a
few good crossbow scores as well as some more period scores.  Now that
Ulrich
has crossbow strings that issue should be taken care of shortly.  All are
welcome to join us at the Steppes Archery Practice each Sunday from 10 to 1
pm.

Jacques the Spink
Steppes Archery Marshal