[Ansteorra-archery] Target Archery at Three Kings!

Walter Davis wdjr at excite.com
Sun Jul 28 07:16:14 PDT 2002

 Greetings Archers! Thanks to all of you who responded.  I knew I could count on you.  And thanks to all of you who didn't respond but are planning to help.  I will have a good range for you to shoot on (when you're not out there shooting each other). Ld Oudoceus--- On Thu 07/25, < ironwyrm at juno.com > wrote:From: [mailto: ironwyrm at juno.com]To: ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.orgDate: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 22:04:08 -0500Subject: Re: [Ansteorra-archery] Target Archery at Three Kings!Great news! You may count on our assistance.IronwyrmOn Thu, 25 Jul 2002 09:16:39 -0500 "Walter Davis" writes:> This is a multi-part message in MIME format.> --> [ Picked text/plain from multipart/alternative ]> Greetings Fellow Archers of Ansteorra,>> I am happy to inform you that for the first time in a long time> there will be target archery at Three Kings. HRM wants us to shoot> IKAC format so that's what we will do. The archery tournament will> count towards the war points. I will set up the range on the Friday> of the event but I will be unable to run the tournament. Three> Kings is a large event and we are a small shire. We will all be> spread pretty thin. I know how you guys are about helping out, so I> know that there will be no shortage of qualified people to run the> shoot. What I would like to do is have the range open most of the> day and let archers come shoot and warm up then shoot for score when> they get ready. I would like to give everyone who wants to shoot> for score a chance to do so, heavy fighters and combat archers as> well as all the target shooters. I was covered up with help running> our defender shoot and it was great! I know there will be plenty of> help at Three Kings. I know the event is nearly four months away> but I wanted to let you all know what's going on.>> Always at your service,> Ld Oudoceus Kynith> AKA Not Walter> AKA King Slayer> MKA Walter Davis> whatever> -->> _______________________________________________> Ansteorra-archery mailing list> Ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org> http://www.ansteorra.org/mailman/listinfo/ansteorra-archery_______________________________________________Ansteorra-archery mailing listAnsteorra-archery at ansteorra.orghttp://www.ansteorra.org/mailman/listinfo/ansteorra-archery