[Ansteorra-archery] Tor and water-bearing..

Carolle M Cox hpockets at gte.net
Mon Jul 1 12:22:37 PDT 2002

Refer to the water-bearer section in the Chirurgeon Handbook.  MAKE the
autocrat provide you with a copy of all schedules well in advance of the
event.  Start now begging for the 1 liter bottles with nifty tops - while
people are consuming lots of them in the summer heat.  Present the
Autocrat/CIC with a list of your requirements, and fuss like the devil til
you get every single item.  Ask the Minister of Children, and the CIC, about
little helpers.  Be extremely serious about seeing that every warm body on
site pees every hour - if they're not, then they're not getting enough
water, and that's something only YOU can fix.

Gerita,