[Ansteorra-archery] New Acting Northern Region Archery Marshal

john moore iaenmor at swbell.net
Fri Jul 26 05:45:08 PDT 2002

you have to go to the lesser awards section and then scroll way down.  Here
is the complete list that they have.  Small group compared to others huh.
****************  King's Archer of Ansteorra *** KAA  ****************
Plachoya Sobaka                                             09/20/97
Wayne of the Heights                                        09/27/97
Gilbert Ost Westley                                         10/04/97
Morgan Dracos                                               12/13/97
Sebastian Eton Frobishire                                   01/10/98
Talmon Willbanks                                            01/17/98
Eadric of Hastings                                          05/02/98
Daniel Blackaxe                                             09/05/98
Fearghus McKenna                                            09/26/98
Octavia de Verdon                                           12/12/98
Talon of Blackoak                                           12/31/98
Corwin Magone                                               01/09/99
Roger Aylward Bagley                                        02/14/99
Elric Dracwine                                              02/20/99
Carlyle du Trais                                            04/03/99
Moreg Cochrane                                              04/10/99
Braden Longhair                                             09/04/99
Hojo Tomonaga                                               10/23/99
Rumil Fletcher                                              12/09/00
Agnarr Svartormr Thorvaldsson                     06/30/01
Eadric Anstapa                                              09/08/01
Alfred Huddleston                                           09/29/01
Robert of Yorkshire                                         10/13/01
Wilim Penbras ap Gurgeneu                                   03/15/02
Artair MacMora                                              04/06/02
Micheal of the Fray                                         05/25/02
Barn Silveraxe                                              05/25/02
William Ironwyrm                                            05/26/02

Iaen Mor
Gate's Edge
Keeper of the Ansteorran Royal Rounds
iaenmor at swbell.net