[Ansteorra-archery] Thanks and still looking

DAFPIG at aol.com DAFPIG at aol.com
Sat Jun 1 09:29:27 PDT 2002

Hig Gang,

  Thanks to everyone who has already applied for a sergeants position,,, I
will be taking letters for about 2 more weeks before I make my final
decisions.  Just wanted to let you guys know.. so if I haven't gotten back to
you yet, it doesn't mean anything ( because I haven't written anyone back yet
:))

I'll let you guys know in a couple of weeks.  For those of you still wanting
to apply,, Please do!!

Thanks
Octavia