[Ansteorra-archery] Can anyone confirm?

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Jun 4 19:42:04 PDT 2002

Good Morning,

  Can anyone confirm that the following webpage is a real approved list
  of new APDs?

http://users.ev1.net/%7Etheweb/apdnoticeII.htm

  If so, it sounds like 75/80PSI is the best way to go since it doesn't
  require any additional work of the APD besides cutting the angle,
  rounding the edges and taping it on.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "And I ain't in it for the power
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   And I ain't in it for my health