[Ansteorra-archery] Archery Scoresheets

Walter Davis walterd at lcii.net
Fri Jun 7 07:55:12 PDT 2002

Greetings Archers of Ansteorra,

Can someone who is coming to Rosenfeld Defender this weekend please bring some score sheets for Royal Round and IKAC scores?  I just realized I don't have any.  This is the first tournament I have ran so any help will be greatly appreciated.  I am the entire archery department for Rosenfeld so I can use the help.  This event is at a beautiful site, so come and enjoy!

Many thanks,
Ld Oudoceus Kynith