[Ansteorra-archery] Steppes Bowyers and Fletchers Guild Meeting

Cleek, James M. James.M.Cleek at abc.com
Mon Jun 10 07:26:18 PDT 2002

Steppes Bowyers and Fletchers Guild Meeting, Tuesday June 11 at 7:30 PM.
809 Morningstar Trail
Richardson, TX 75081

Jason Hitt will be teaching Bowyering for us. From splitting the stave to
finished bow over the next few meetings. If you are interested in learning
to make your own bow now is the time to plan to attend. If you have a draw
knife or metal splitting wedges please bring them we are expecting to have
several good pieces of wood to start on., If you have a stave that you think
might make a good bow bring it and we will see just how usable it is.