[Ansteorra-archery] Fw: Ansteorra's Academy of the Bow

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Wed Mar 20 10:56:44 PST 2002

Well, I think we'll use that $50 to help cover costs while she's here.
Thanks Eadric the Travel Agent :), here's what her travel plans are looking
like.

5:43 PM Depart Pittsburgh (PIT)
Arrive Houston (IAH) 7:50 PM  Fri 12-Apr
3hr 7mn    Continental 1455
Nonstop flight

1:10 PM Depart Houston (IAH)
Arrive Pittsburgh (PIT) 5:04 PM  Sun 14-Apr
2hr 54mn    Continental 554
Nonstop flight

Thank you for flying Air Ansteorra.

Gilli  :)