[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Huntsman Tournament and Royal Rounds

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Sun Mar 24 00:12:44 PST 2002

Carlos,

Let us know if there is anything we can do to assist your change to
static and/or combat archery.  We're close and would be glad to help you
get started.

Our first combat arrow workshop since Gulf is Scheduled for March 30th,
same location as, but three hours prior to the start of the Steppes' Gulf
Camp Debriefing Meeting.  Contact me privately for details should you
wish to attend.

Ironwyrm