[Ansteorra-archery] Bows from boards update

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Mon Mar 25 06:50:38 PST 2002

Carlos & Blackmoon,

I'll never learn to read all my e-mails prior to posting reply messages.
If either of you are interested, both the Steppes' Bowyer & Fletchers
Guild and the Combat Archery Workshop's members would be more then happy
to have you attend and assist you with any of your archery projects.
You'll have tools, reference materials, advice, & good company, all
readily available to you.

The CAW happens most Saturday or Sundays on weekends without close by SCA
events  (dates are posted to Steppes' list, announced at Steppes'
meetings and archery practices, or by e-mail notification) and held at
the home of Guyjin San.

SBFG meetings were held on the first Sunday of the month at 4 PM at
different members homes.  But they are currently looking for a new time
to meet which should be posted to the Steppes' list/webpage/Letter, or
this list soon.

Ld. Iames Lochlainn is the current principal of the guild and he can be
reached at: james.m.cleek at abc.com

Guyjin San can be reached at: Tomjeancollins at aol.com

Or you can contact me for details at: ironwyrm at juno.com

We hope you will consider attending!