[Ansteorra-archery] It's That Time Again

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Tue Mar 26 13:29:42 PST 2002

Goooooooooooooood Mornnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnning Archers of Ansteorra!!!

Well folks I hope we've all had a good rest this last winter.  Because it's
time to get out there and do our IKAC and IKCAC thing again.

The other Kingdoms are off to a slow start as well.  However, some of them
already have some impressive scores.  There's already a 300+ in the IKCAC
(and it ain't us).  It's time to bust it this year, Agnar!!

Look forward to sometime in the near future, another $$$ Day!

Good luck and good shooting.

Gilli

Shoot more arrows, you're bound to hit something.