[Ansteorra-archery] AoB is Coming!!

Harry Bilings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 19 17:49:46 PST 2002

While we may not make the "decision" I feel tha "we" should be
alowed/permiter to view any rule changes being considered and encouraged to
comment on them. Just becouse your the DEM for archer or the EM or Crown
dosen't mean that you will not over look some thing  and presume that some
one else has read it and thinks / knows it is "good" and that notheing has
been omited.
But then my opinion and 50 cents will ge tyou a cup of coffee.
plachoya nobody nothing