[Ansteorra-archery] Comments about Archers at Gulf War XI

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Wed Mar 20 12:24:13 PST 2002

Quite the contrary good Lord Gilli, if anything it has given the combat
archers from my own household a goal for next year.  Many of which have
already contacted me wanting to know what was done wrong, what to do to
improve, and when they could get back into armor to fight again (which
will be at Elfsea's Springfaire).

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger!"  We drummed them in the
archers' only battles last year.  They did us this year, we have a year
to plan our revenge.  That's the great thing about Gulf, it's never
really over, and we'll return next year wiser and stronger.

Ironwyrm