[Ansteorra-archery] Bows from boards update

Charlie Ribron II landf at airmail.net
Mon Mar 25 12:00:05 PST 2002

Good price, I'm getting mine for $15.59 each this is with my discount.  They
normally run $22.95 in the store. What's shipping run these days at Amazon,
I may check into seeing if they can get some books that take me a while
since the two companys tend to carry some different books.
I ordered in an extra set if someone lets me know I will get them held for
them.
Carlos