[Ansteorra-archery] Combat archers

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Wed May 1 10:40:43 PDT 2002

Greetings,

I shall be at Steppes Warlord and am willing to set up & teach a combat
archery class or classes at the event, and I'm sure we can impose on
several other combat archery marshals and maybe some fighters to assist.

Although I haven't yet spoken with him I would bet HL Fearghus shall also
be at the event, should you have someone in mind for that position it
would be a great time to speak to him face to face.

I shall speak with the events' autocrats and see what we can do about
those classes.

In service,

Ironwyrm