[Ansteorra-archery] RR Update 05-12-02

Travis W. Jennings travis.jennings at attbi.com
Sun May 12 20:32:53 PDT 2002

WOW!  Is that 35 Archers with official Kingdom ranking on that list at
one time?  What a beautiful thing!  You think we could be so bold as to
try and bump that up to 50 by the time cold weather sets in?  What a
year for Archery in Ansteorra!

VIVAT!
Ld. Lughaidh Mac Sheóinín
Royal Huntsman of Ansteorra (Outgoing)