[Ansteorra-archery] Steppes Bowyers and Fletchers guild May Meeting

Cleek, James M. James.M.Cleek at abc.com
Mon May 13 07:07:41 PDT 2002

Greetings Archers of the Steppes,
This is your reminder of tomorrow nights Bowyers and Fletchers guild meeting
May 7 at 7:30 PM. We have supplies to start a new batch of loaner arrows for
the Barony so bring your fletching jigs. Our newest member Jason Hitt will
be instructing us on materials and tools required for bowyering. If you
have some wood you think would make a good bow stave and would like to get
started tomorrow night please bring it. Otherwise we are going to discuss
and put together a shopping list of materials and tools to get started
bowyering. If time allows I would like to discuss ways to increase the
accuracy of our spine testers and when we would like to build more.

 Directions to my house are