[Ansteorra-archery] Scorpion King

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Mon May 13 08:59:11 PDT 2002

Iaen and I had heard this complaint and when we saw it (the second time for
me) we paid careful attention.

The nocks were clearly a different color but I dont thin kthat it was onvious
that they were plastic.  They could have been a carved horn, bone, ivory, or
hardwood insert.

Realistically they probably were plastic but hey, he's an elf.  There has to
be some suspension of disbelief here.  I prefer to tell myself it was carved
horn.

Regards,

--
Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com