[Ansteorra-archery] Help for a lurker.....Acting archery Marshall

Derek Wilson dwilson at dollarcar.com
Tue May 21 09:15:18 PDT 2002

Anyone who can help.....

Let me first introduce myself...
My name is Ld. Diethelm Waltorfer of Northkeep and I have been appointed in
the last week as the "acting" Archery Marshall of Northkeep. Since I have
been playing (3rd year)  Northkeep has not really had an active archery
marshall so I am learning this without a mentor so to speak.

That being said here are some questions I would like answers to.

1.	Who is now the Northern Regional Archery Marshall, I need to contact
them to get authorized. Last posting I saw was that ?Sir? Barnes was the
Northern Regional but I have heard that he has stepped down. Also I believe
this is who I am supposed to send in monthly reports to as well correct?
2.	In order to run archery practices/shoots what level of authorization
is needed....just Authorized or Warranted?  What is the difference?
3.	Where is the best place to get the target faces for IKAC and IKCAC.
I do plan on Northkeep beginning to send in Scores.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Looking forward to Serving the Archery Community hopefully I will get to
meet some of you in the near future.

Ld. Diethelm Waltorfer
The Confused and Frantic "Acting" Archery Marshall of Northkeep

Derek Wilson
Server Support
Dollar Rent A Car Systems Inc.
918-669-3252