[Ansteorra-archery] Help for a lurker.....Acting archery Mars hall

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Tue May 21 11:06:16 PDT 2002

Honorable Lord Gilli is correct, we already have a list of archery
marshals in training for the Steppes Warlord event and would be glad to
add you to it.  Jacques the Spinks is the archer in charge of this year's
Steppes Warlord's archery activities and he may be reached at
jspinks at ix.netcom.com.  Let him know your coming and he'll put you on his
list.

Ironwyrm