[Ansteorra-archery] Re: Gilli's Offer for Tulsa

CLASS016 at aol.com CLASS016 at aol.com
Wed May 22 11:49:41 PDT 2002

M'Lord Gilli-

Greetings!  Can't wait to see you and give you a GREAT BIG HUG at Warlord!

Anyway, on to business ... I have offered to help run the archery tournament for Tulsa's upcoming event the weekend after Warlord (Castellan) and would be happy to take home the IKCAC target and deliver it to them as I don't think that Ld. Diethelm will make it to Warlord (but I am not speaking for him, just relaying info).

We will be bringing a trailer so it will be no problem to transport it ... and it is perfect item since we are giving Northkeep war arrows as one of their prizes for Castellan!

I'll catch up with you at Warlord and find out what was decided.

In Service to All,
Bianca Sereni
Titled Archer of Namron
(whoo hoo)  =0)