[Ansteorra-archery] Fundrasier for Crown to go to Lohac

lisabetta lisabetta at ansteorra.net
Mon May 27 00:01:10 PDT 2002

More on this,
The Canton of Gatesedge will be hosting a bake sale of sorts. Please bring
any type of food , Spiced meats, cakes, breads, anything. Their will be a
table setup just inside the hall for this.
This will be at the Canton's Spring event Midsummer fair June 29th.
http://gatesedge.ansteorra.org

For any questions please contact myself at
Lisabetta at ansteorra.org

or you can phone before ten pm. 936-890-1105

In Service,
Lady Lisabetta Micola da Monte