[Ansteorra-archery] Glorious Night

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Mon May 27 20:32:30 PDT 2002

Greetings and Hi There,

Since noone else has mentioned the feastivities at Saturday night court, I
will.

First thing out of the hopper, the Archers of Ansteorra were called before
Their Magesties.  Lord Timothy was our herald, and a GRAND job he did too.
With the Crown's permission, he call Sir Galen and his Lady before the
Crown.  He then read some very elegent words thanking them for their support
of the archery communitee.  After which those Archers assembled presented
them with arrows from thier quievers.  I don't know about the rest, but I
had a tear or two in my eyes.

Then Lord William Iroworym (sp sorry about that) was made an Oak of the
Steppes.

Then Lord Lorthar was given a Crane for his efforts.

Lord Michael of the Fray was given a King's Archer.

And a very surprised Sir Barn Silverax, Northern Regional Archery Marshal,
was given a King's Archer that was first read for him at a recent Lindenwood
event.

Keep those award recommendations going in.

ViVat Archers of Ansteorra!!