[Ansteorra-archery] Glorious Night

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Tue May 28 10:28:37 PDT 2002

Sorry to hear that.  You must have the Gilli Crude.  :)  Been there, done
that, don't want to do it again.

From: Eadric Anstapa [mailto:eadric at scabrewer.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2002 10:59 AM
To: ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra-archery] Glorious Night

This Lord Eadric wasn't there.  I was home sick and am still home sick.  I
have a bad sinus infection that has moved up into my ears that is causing me
a great deal of agony.

I am glad everyone had such a wonderful time, congrats to all the winners,
and I wish I could have been there to enjoy the weekend with all of you.

In Service,

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com