[Ansteorra-archery] New To The List....

Ciana O'Hara ciana_sca at yahoo.com
Tue May 28 15:52:52 PDT 2002

So please excuse me I may ask silly questions.  :)

I have my armor complete, except for chest protection, not 100% sure it
is necessary if I'm just doing combat archery.  I am working on good
looking clothes to go over the armor.  I still must get my bow and work
on making arrows.  Now for a couple of questions (I'm sure there will
be more to come later):

1)  I am wanting a crossbow.  Are they legal, if so, what poundage??

2)  Also who makes good affordable ones??

3)  Could someone explain to me what is needed to make combat arrows
for crossbows??

4)  Who can authorize me for combat archery??

Thanks in advance for all the help I hope to receive!!  :)

Lady Ciana O'Hara
Chronicler, Barony of Northkeep
Kingdom Ansteorra