[Ansteorra-archery] Looking for a few good archers <G>

DAFPIG at aol.com DAFPIG at aol.com
Tue May 28 16:34:51 PDT 2002

Greetings combat archers.

I want to thank everyone who came and attended the Combat Archers roundtable.
 I was able to pick up on some important tips and recommendations.  As I
mentioned in the meeting,, I hope to have a couple more Roundtables
throughout the year.  The next one will be at Coronation in July.

Becoming an organized corp. of Archers is going to be a long and interesting
journey... however every journey starts with the first step.. and I think we
made ours :)  I'm looking forward to working with everyone to promote an
Archers Corp. we can be proud of.  With that said.  I'm going to need help.
Lord William and I just can't be everywhere at all times.  So, I'm looking to
recruit a "sergeant" in each of the Regions.  This person will need to be
knowledgeable in Combat Archery, enthusiastic helps and willing to follow a
command structure.  The responsibilities will be to assist in recruiting
Combat archers, training and promoting Combat archery.  This is NOT a kingdom
office, But an extension of my Command as Archery Commander of the Ansteorra
Army.

Those interested, please contact me at Dafpig at aol.com.

Play nice and shoot well.
Octavia