[Ansteorra-archery] Looking for a few good archers <G>

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue May 28 16:40:06 PDT 2002

DAFPIG at aol.com (DAFPIG at aol.com) said something that sounded like:
> So, I'm looking to
> recruit a "sergeant" in each of the Regions.  This person will need to be
> knowledgeable in Combat Archery, enthusiastic helps and willing to follow a
> command structure.  The responsibilities will be to assist in recruiting
> Combat archers, training and promoting Combat archery.  This is NOT a kingdom
> office, But an extension of my Command as Archery Commander of the Ansteorra
> Army.

I have a logistics question.

Must the "sergeant" always be a Combat Archer during the battles? For
example if the person changed weapon styles for different parts of the
battles or commanded and protected with a glaive/spear/etc? Would this
type of thing be acceptable?

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "We have a constitutional right to make
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   fools of ourself."