[Ansteorra-archery] The Fray... (was signal flags)

Michael J. Harkness mharkness at hot.rr.com
Tue May 28 22:26:36 PDT 2002

Sounds like a War Band is a sort of unit who likes to
fight together.
I am just wondering if this Fray , Michael of the Fray
talks about is part of the Ansteorra Army or what?
When the Commanders plan for battle does this warband come under
consideration or do they do their own thing.
This post just might get me in trouble.
I have heard of this unit but I have not seen them in any action. I do not
recall who or what they wear in battle.
send me some pics so I can see what they wear.
I wear an Ansteorra War tabard with Middleford Stripes on the sleeves.

H.L.Talon of Blackoak
Kings Archer
8 Gulf Wars