[Ansteorra-archery] The Fray... (was signal flags)

Charlie Ribron II landf at airmail.net
Tue May 28 20:56:36 PDT 2002

H.L. Talon, We wear black with a star and chevron. We have a knight and 4
Squires, 3 men at arms and a Cadet. We all have at least an award of arms
and a couple of Cranes in this Kingdom. And in three other kingdoms we have
2 more Knights, a Peligan (sp? late), 6 more Squires, and a Don in the
Western Seas.
Ld Carlos Ritchey Cadet to Don Vlad of the Western Seas.
Remember we are always out-numbered