[Ansteorra-archery] Caelin on Andrede - Tag You're It!!

CLASS016 at aol.com CLASS016 at aol.com
Wed May 29 11:33:14 PDT 2002

Caelin-

Thank you for your kind offer!  We would love to have you teach combat archery and as we are all newer than 2 years you will be an old hand to us!!

Thanks to one of my personal Archery Gods (Gilli to name names) the Barony of Namron now owns a Combat Archery Target and I am delivering one to Northkeep too -- I bet they would let me borrow it if needed.

Our Seneschal is Tadgh = tadhg at ou.edu
but he is out of town so please
also e-mail our Baron Ulfie = ulfie at cox.net

I am very excited -- let me know how many people, etc. and I will give you directions also.  It should be tons of fun!  My e-mail is: class016 at aol.com or sjonna at ysoc.org or avalon_remembered at yahoo.com .  All are continually checked.

Thank you so very much!

In Service,
Bianca Sereni