[Ansteorra-archery] New To The List....

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Thu May 30 07:13:49 PDT 2002

Bob Dewart (gilli at seacove.net) said something that sounded like:
> It depends on the on the event of they can be used.  We have them at Gulf
> War.

Slight correction - *all* archers at Gulf War are touch kill archers. This
is different than white diamond archers in that you can not call them dead
from any distance if the archer chooses that you must *touch* them.

As well, as long as you have a bow, quiver or arrow/bolt on your body, you
are an archer even if you have a weapon in your hand.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "If you want my views of history
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   then there is something you should know.