[Ansteorra-archery] New To The List....

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Thu May 30 15:08:02 PDT 2002

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) (Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil) said something that sounded like:
> So what's Talon?  An avocado with an attitude?

I rather like the image.

> He wears those white diamonds.

That is correct as a Kingdom standard, unless the on-line handbook is out
  of date which is always a possibility:

SECTION 8 - INFORMATION REGARDING ARMORED AND UNARMORED NON-CONTACT
            PARTICIPATION
I. There shall be two classes of Non-Contact Participants:
B. Armored: Scouts, banner bearers, Combat Archers, and Siege Weapon Crews.
   1. All Armored Non-Contact personnel shall have their helm, or
      hood/mask, clearly marked with a large white diamond, such diamonds
      will be visible from all sides of the helm or mask. All Armored
      Non-Contact personnel shall be armored with, at least, the minimum
      standard armor appropriate for the field they are participating on.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "And I ain't in it for the power
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   And I ain't in it for my health