[Ansteorra-archery] Combat archers

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Wed May 1 12:22:44 PDT 2002

It is my plan to be at Warlord, unless some here to unknown to me disease in
fests me.  Be happy to do what I can.

From: Chass Brown [mailto:chass at cox.net]
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2002 1:36 PM
To: ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra-archery] Combat archers

We in our group have a large number of people wanting to be archers.. and
have the resources/or already own the items to use (hunters galore here).
But we lack a Marshal and or the ability to get one here. I am endevoring to
get Archery Marshall and be able to authorize but places where this can
happen in the north are limited. Steppes Warlord is where I will be going in
the near future.. any chance some of you marshalls will be there??? I know
how to do the apb's and we buy our heads.. and fiberglass is what most of us
are planning on useing. The majority wont even buy the arrow stuff till we
haev someone here to authorize. We even have a place that will allow us to
use the arrows while fighting is going on. I will be merchanting at Warlord
but my lady will watch the booth if there is a class for me to attend for
this. Looking forward to answers...

Chass Brown aka Charinthalis Del Sans Autocrat Margrave/Vormund VIII
Owner Dwarvenhome Armory    www.dwarvenhome.com
Minister of A&S of Canton of Rundel

Get a Taste for Religion, Lick a Witch.