[Ansteorra-archery] Combat archers

Mike Catron meggiddo at netzero.net
Wed May 1 13:08:23 PDT 2002

Greetings,

I will offer up the following, which Octavia has suggested as well in
this thread, about events.

A event is announce at some location and future date. I would suggest
doing the following:

Verify that there is room enough for combat archery.

Make sure that the fighters are inform as well and kept informed.

Make a announcement by this media that there will be War Practice with
combat archery there.

Make this announcement at a minimum of one month ahead of time.

Keep sending a reminder about the War Practice Event out. Yahoo groups
has just such a feature that will send out announcements, all anyone has
to do, is set it up.

Michael of the Fray