[Ansteorra-archery] RR Update 05-12-02

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Mon May 13 13:48:17 PDT 2002

If ALL No Ranks aren't going to be listed, why should only one?

From: Ansteorran Royal round [mailto:royalround at ansteorra.org]
Sent: Sunday, May 12, 2002 3:54 PM
To: archery-ansteorra
Subject: [Ansteorra-archery] RR Update 05-12-02

My Lords and Ladies
If you will kindly look at the Ansteorran Archery web page you will notice
that I have finally updated the rankings.  I am sorry for taking so long to
update the ranks.  These scores include all scores submitted as of 05-01-02.
I will be redoing the ranks this coming weekend reflecting all scores over
one year old have being removed.  Thank you for patience.
Iaen Mor
Gate's Edge
Keeper of the Ansteorran Royal Rounds
iaenmor at swbell.net